Friday, March 7, 2014

A dilemma

Well, I've been offered a job:  Equestrian Director at a Girl Scout camp this summer, for 3 months.  I am very torn about what to do.

You see, I taught summer day camp for the last three years, and HATED it.   I also worked on a cruise ship, back in the day, which I feel would be a pretty similar work environment.  I think I haven't properly unpacked exactly what I disliked about these experiences.

I emailed the previous ED, who was overwhelmingly positive about the experience.  She offered to answer any questions I might have.

Here's the big clincher.  I've also been applying for proper, grown-up jobs -- you know, full time, ongoing.  I have an interview next Friday for one that I am very well qualified for.

I wonder how long I can string along the camp...?

No comments:

Post a Comment